** THANK YOU we raised £2000 for Macmillan Cancer Support at carol singing event**
There'll be a great welcome for you at The Jolly Sailors. Delicious home cooked pub food, daily specials, pizzas and, of course, the perfect pint.
The Jolly Sailors is a traditional 18th century free house pub which has been taken back to its origins and is situated in the picturesque village of Brancaster Staithe in the the heart of village life in scenic North Norfolk.
Brancaster Brewery is continuing the north Norfolk tradition of producing quality ales from the regions finest produce. Make sure you try one of their refreshing ales on tap in the bar or take a jug out into the garden and enjoy with friends.
Chef's Specials on Blackboard in bar
*QUICK BITES MENU*
*NEW 'JOLLY RUMS' selection
▪ Great home cooked pub food
▪ Local seafood
▪ Stone baked pizza - eat in or takeaway
▪ Brancaster Brewery ales & real ale guests
▪ Open 7 days a week
▪ 'NEW' kids pizza birthday parties
▪ Children, muddy boots & dogs welcome
▪ Kids play area
▪ Garden menu/quick bites menu/blackboard specials
▪ Ice cream beach hut - in the summer!